Cakes and Confections
- LOCATION -
Serving Santa Cruz County
through Big Sur
- EVENTS -
Check with our Facebook and Instagram accounts for upcoming events.
Meet Alexis Barry
Alexis is the creator and mastermind behind Tart + Tin Cakes and Confections. A self-taught baker, yet quickly making a name for herself in the cake and wedding community. With multiple publications from The Knot and Borrowed and Blue, she is determined to prove that buttercream wedding cakes can be just as beautiful-and tasty! She loves to express her art through the desserts she makes, and she's ready to share them with you!
So beautiful you
won't want to eat it...almost
Weddings & Special Events
As Unique as You
Tart + Tin specializes in custom edible works of art. Impress your guests with any of our wide variety of cakes and small bites. Each item is fully customizable to suit the needs of your event.
Alexis loves to work closely with her clients to construct their dream wedding cake and dessert accessories. Styling, budget and guest count are all discussed in length to ensure all is exactly as it should be on your big day. From the design consult to the moment you take a bite on your wedding day, Tart + Tin is here to work alongside you with every detail.
1. To avoid disappointment, once you have a date set it is best to contact us right away to reserve your spot. The best way to reach Alexis and Marci (our office manager) is email at email@example.com. Your event date and location, budget and flavor options will be discussed.
2. Cake tastings: We offer tasting box pick ups one designated Sunday per month. Each box is $40 and comes with four flavors of your choice from our menu. In addition, we are offering to ship tastings through USPS on the Monday that coincides with the tasting box pick up date.
In-person tastings are also an option! We have a fabulous tasting room and offer one hour sit-down appointments with Alexis
3. Two months prior to your wedding date, 50% of your total cost is due. This can be paid through an invoice we send to you via the Square app.
4. Two weeks prior to your wedding, the remaining balance is due.
5. Depending on the contract details, we will make arrangements to drop off your cake to the location given and make sure it is picture ready. Its as easy as that!
Join the club
& GET UPDATES ON SPECIAL EVENTS